We all have a leather bag, whether it is signed by a great designer or bought on a market, our leather bag follows us everywhere and we want to keep it as much as possible! But how do we go about it?
Team Maintenance Tips:
- Apply a special leather nourishing cream or milk and a waterproofing spray before the first use to protect your piece. We also recommend that you apply a moisturizing and cleaning cream with a soft cloth in circular motions only once or twice a year to protect it from drying out and micro-scratches.
- Avoid rubbing against abrasive surfaces.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight and light, which may cause the color of the leather to change.
- If not in use, return the bag to its pouch, away from moisture and heat.
- Avoid contact with alcohol-based products, fats and prolonged contact with water.