The Ines de la Fressange Paris brand is aware of the social and environmental issues at stake and wishes to have as positive an approach as possible, by acting on all the levers that condition its businesses. This is not a fashion for us but a "native" attitude: we do not claim to give lessons, nor to be perfect or to have completed the whole process, but it is a form of awareness that has guided us since the creation of the company and that we apply in our actions, it is for us a manifestation of respect, for women and men as well as for our environment.
In order to clarify our attitude and to respond to numerous requests, both internal and external, we have decided to initiate a formal CSR process which will be implemented over a period of several years.
In concrete terms,
We apply our reading grid to all the elements that make up our work:
- What seems more important to us is that our productions are made in reasoned quantities and directly calculated according to our needs, no mass production, no excessive or preventive stocks even if smaller quantities generally generate higher unit production costs.
- No stock is destroyed, and this has been the case since the creation of the current company. Upcycling of materials and reuse of finished products have been activated.
- Most of our production is carried out in Europe.
- Made in France will be increasingly favoured, both for materials and for manufacturing.
- Natural materials are preferred for all the objects we sell, no exotic skins, woods or furs are used.
- Packaging (particularly in e-commerce) has been worked on to reduce its volume and to use non-plastic materials.
the highest ethical standards
- Manufacturers and supplier partners are now required to provide social and environmental certifications, we have launched a programme to verify the certifications of all our suppliers and plan to progressively move to increasingly demanding and indisputable certifications or labels.
- Travel for our teams is kept to a minimum, teleworking is the norm and video conferencing is used on a daily basis.
- Social dialogue in the company is open and continuous, with absolute respect for the rights and equality of individuals, and no differentiation or discrimination of any kind is naturally tolerated.